[INFO] Visit http://kmusicdl.pw for the latest updates . It's KMusicDL new website. Thanks

December 30, 2015

Various Artists – 2015 SBS Awards Festival Limited Addition




Release Date: 2015.12.28
Genre: Ballad, Dance
Language: Korean
Track List :


01. Luna (f(x)), Solar (Mamamoo), Ailee, Jung Eunji (APink) - 난 괜찮아 (I Will Survive)

02. Chen (EXO) - 사랑했지만 (Although I Loved You)

03. Baekhyun (EXO) - 비처럼 음악처럼 (Like Rain And Music)

04. Taemin (SHINee) - 사랑하기 때문에 (Because I Love You)




*To listen to the audio please look at the bottom screen and click play button, and to listen to the next track click next button. enjoy ~
**If you want to post it to your website, please credit to KMusicDL and do not change the adf links (q.qs), It's to support KMusicDL. Thanks.




2 comments:

  1. Baekhyun sang that song? The song that Luhan loved to sing. I cried jinjha.. It reminds me of Luhan's voice on EXO's SHOWTIME! I even remembered all the 12 members together. I'm seriously missing OT12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update drop that please and song that at exoluxion

    ReplyDelete

@KMusicDL. Powered by Blogger.